Once there were chariots, and it was reckoned by some that the Sun was pulled around in one.
This unique uni-axle Solar Chariot uses a 1 volt x 500 mAmp solar panel and a 50-tooth driven gear.
Easily assembled using CD or DVD disks as spinning wheels for this Chariot of the Sun.
Included in this kit:
- 1 volt 500 mAmp solar panel, with alligator clip leads
- self-adhesive clip for solar panel
- electric motor
- self-adhesive motor mount
- 10-tooth gear with bushing
- 50-tooth driven gear
- coroplast frame
- 2 dowel axles (one spare)
- 2 yellow hubs for CD’s or DVD’s
- 2 CD’s
- 2 washers